Sunday, August 1, 2010

Things I Thought I'd Know By Now

1. When you get in a car accident and exchange information, what specific information are you suppose to exchange.
2. How much it cost to get something dry-cleaned.
3. How to change a tire.
4. How to change the oil in my car.
5. How to make Jello
6. How to pick a good watermelon.
7. How to pick a good pineapple.
8. When it's appropriate to use "who" & "whom.
9. When to use "effect" and "affect."
10. What antioxidants actually do and why they're so good for us.
11. What is the difference between Tylenol & Advil.
12. What to do if you're bit by a shark.
13. How to remove ink stains out of clothes.
14. In the slang term, "Jesus H. Christ," what the H. stands for.
15. How the scoring in tennis works.
16. How to play rugby.
17. How to play cricket.
18. How to properly cook a steak.

Love you.
Mean it. 

1 comment:

  1. I can help with a couple, but, unfortunately, not very many.

    7. Pull one of the little leaf things from the middle at the top; if it comes out easily, it's ripe.
    9. "Effect" is a noun; "affect" is a verb. So, something could affect an effect, but not effect an affect.

    I used to know 15 and 16, but that time is passed. And I've been wanting to learn how to play cricket pretty much since I could talk, but I still haven't.

    ReplyDelete