Friday, April 29, 2011

I'll Be Right Back

My Dear & Faithful Readers,

There's going to be a brief hiatus of postings here at Love you Mean it.

This is for several reasons.

First, the spring semester officially ended today and I'm feeling a bit worn out. I've got ten days before summer semester beings so I want to try & relax a bit and make a dent in a very long To (freaking) do list before diving in again.

Second, as you may or may not have known, I was recently named the new Culture Editor for the Review. We start publishing bi-monthly in June and then start up doing weeklies once fall starts again. As such, I've got a lot to prepare for so I'm going to be taking more time to do that.

Third and probably most important, my writing hasn't been very decent lately. Actually, in all honesty, it's been shit. I mentioned this before and it hasn't improved. I'm trying to get it back where it used to be but it's slow goings. I hate nearly everything I put down. It's especially frustrating when I have a few topics that I really want to discuss but I just can't seem to get the right words in the right order. But don't worry. I'm not going to give up. Maybe a few days to clear my head will help me sort it out.

As for how long this hiatus is, I don't know exactly. I could be back tomorrow or in a week. I promise I won't be gone more than a few weeks. I just thought I'd let you know why I'm not posting as often as before.

And now, dear & faithful readers, I leave you with the words of Frank Sinatra:
"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniels."
Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment