Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things People Have Said That Made Me Laugh

"Kelly, it's going to snow Saturday & Sunday. Just thought I would ruin the rest of your day."
-Adell  May Kirkman

"I like Spanish Kelly. It's fun!"
-Bryan Shumway

"It's not hard to be a teenage girl. Just make everything a really big deal. Go!" 
-Dallin Bundy

"It could be really shitty, as in death..."
-Damian Mora
(on upcoming spring break in Mexico)

Eric Waits: You're a math major?
Kelly Cannon: Yep.
Eric Waits: God, you must have a terrible life.

"My mission would've been awesome if it weren't for all of the mormons."
-Joe Willis

"I was a horrible person and graded papers in church... Yeah, sorry Jesus."
-Joe Willis

Joe Willis: I'm going to be a really weird parent. That's probably the reason I haven't reproduced yet.
Kasi Henderson: Yeah, THAT'S the reason.

"Geez, Neil. Why don't you go read a book or something?"
-Josh Snow

"You look like a lesbian rugby player."
-Kathy Cannon

"You love Shark Week more than Jesus???"
-Kristy Denlein

"Hobbits are dope. All they do is party and farm."
-Neil Womack

"Bah! Travis Barker is an asshole."
-Neil Womack
(after failing at drums on Rock Band)

"Call me sadistic, but there is something great about watching Nazis get shot in the face."
-Chris Bodily
(on  Inglorious Basterds)

"Relationships are like rubik's cubes. It only takes a few moves to mess up but a ton to put back together."
-Josh Keele

"Okay, Thursday night and there is stuff to be done. I need to-- Oh look, comic books."
-Joe Willis

"One day, I hope you'll appreciate your own kind."
-Jon Timothy
(on my hatred of girls)

Kelly Cannon: UVU is going to be the death of me.
Gus Johnson: There's that good ole Cannon optimism I grew to know and love!

Love you.
Mean it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment