Sunday, June 20, 2010

Things That Make Me Uncomfortable

1. Elevators
2. Uber feminine guys who are straight
3. Morbidly obese people
4. People I don’t know who share very personal, very fucked up things about themselves and their lives with me
5. Calling someone I only kind of know by their first name
6. Talking to people without being able to make eye contact
7. Talking to people without being able to use my hands for emphasis
8. Finding out someone I don’t know has been in my room
9. Sitting on a seat that is warm because someone was just there
10. Walking into a building in the daylight, not being around windows, and then walking out and it’s dark
11. Books not stacked biggest to smallest
12. Writing a shit paper, knowing I can do better
13. Lying
14. Using school/office supplies that are not conducive to a proper study/work environment, especially notebooks and pens
15. Slippers
16. Talking to acquaintances of my parents who have known me my entire life and I have no idea who they are
17. Tutoring people who are way older than me
18. Randoms at parties
19. People who wave at me while they drive by and I can’t tell who they are
20. Getting that feeling that some one is watching you
21. Getting that feeling that some one is watching you and finding out you’re right
22. Sour Cream
23. When babies make that noise where I can’t tell if they’re laughing or crying
24. Talking about anything related to private bodily functions or excretions
25. Door to door salesmen
26. When I’m buying something and the cashier asks me if I’d like to hear about their latest promotion, then standing there while they give an epic speech of the benefits of the promotion and then me turning them down.
27. Calling someone I don’t know
28. Being wet when I know I’m not suppose to be wet
29. People having conversations around me in a different language
30. People who breathe loudly, especially if they’re fat
31. Darkness
32. Public bathrooms when other people are in there
33. When people I do not respect suggest a book for me to read
34. People who have emotional breakdowns in public places, especially when she (it’s usually a she) is the only one being emotional and she’s borderline hysterical
35. Smelling something that isn’t necessarily bad but I don’t know where it’s coming from
36. Girls

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment