Thursday, August 5, 2010

#64: Where do you get your best ideas or do your best thinking?

Generally, I do my best thinking when I'm driving. I tend to go for long aimless drives whenever I'm upset or I have a problem I can't figure out. Sometime during the trip I am able to come up with some idea or solution.

The other place is fairly typical. It's in the shower. But just to throw in some randomness, I usually get my best ideas when I'm using my body wash. Not when I'm shampooing my hair, using conditioner, washing my face, or shaving my legs. It's always when I'm washing my body using body wash. Weird, eh?

Also, an honorable mention goes to my bed. I can come up with a good idea lying in bed once in a while but it's pretty inconsistant so I can't qualify it as a best thinking spot.

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment