Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Wonderful World of Kelly, Part Two

Good news, boys and girls! Today is the second installment of the Wonderful World of Kelly. For those of you who are new, this is a time where you all get an exclusive look into my life. The following are a list of things about me that you might know but probably don't. Enjoy!

~My favorite superhero is Batman, although I fervently believe you cannot classify Batman as a "superhero" because he does not have any super powers.

~My least favorite superhero is Superman.

~I have a thing for guys with trucks, especially old, beat-up ones, and motorcycles, but not bullet bikes.

~Soldiers, Cowboys, Skaters, Writers, Artists, and guys in bands are the sexiest archetypes for me.

~My mom's family is mostly from Whales while my dad's family is mostly from the Isle of Man. I have both of those flags hanging in my room.

~I collect statues of Buddha. I currently have nine and they're from all over the world.

~I used to collect school id cards from guys I knew/dated.

~I have been a devout journal keeper since I was 14 years old. I am on my 20th journal since then.

~I love asking people their middle names since people's middle names are usually in honor of a relative or good friend.

~I don't have a middle name and I've always wanted one.

~I have a list of things I want to do before I die. I rewrite it every now and then but the number one spot is always, "Wink at a complete stranger." I still have yet to do this.

~If I were to have a crush on a fictional character, it would be on Dr. Spencer Reid from the show Criminal Minds. He's brilliant, sweet, sort of awkward, semi-charming, he's a great dresser, and tall and thin--the sexiest body type for me.

~I have kissed and/or have been kissed by 20 guys, only one of which I don't know his name.

~I love to watch Bad-Ass movies, the kind with guns, explosions, fighting, etc. I also love movies that are Pay-Attention movies, where it's all about the story. And I really love movies where there is a twisted or surprise ending. Get all three of those elements together and you have an excellent movie in my book. SEE: Smokin' Aces.

~My eyes are hazel with a bit of green.

~I hate hiking.

~I own every single Chuck Palahniuk book except "Fugitives and Refugees." I've been trying to get a copy for ages.

~Whenever I'm angry/stressed/bored/depressed, I go driving in my car fast while blasting the Dropkick Murphys.

~My room is normally a mess but when I do make an effort to clean it, I'm pretty fastidious.

~My favorite word at the moment is disillusioned.

~My favorite number is 12, although I do like 7 and 9.

~Every night I sleep alone, I cuddle with a stuffed animal of some kind. I have ever since I moved away from home when I was 18. Right now I normally cuddle with Wilson, a stuffed panda bear.

~I have a collection of stuffed animals, each one with a name and a certain significance: Wilson the Panda Bear, Toby the Labrador, Beaux the Buffalo, Hank the Black Bear, Sofia the Tan Bear, Olivia the Brown Bear, Daisy the Boxer Puppy, Oliver the Smaller Brown Bear, and Eduardo the Elephant.

~I have caught the bouquet at two separate weddings but have yet to be married.

~I like making lists.

This concludes this edition of the Wonderful World of Kelly. Be sure to check back for more insights into the life of Kelly.

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment