Sunday, January 9, 2011

#86: What is something that is on your “To-Not-Do List?”

First off, yes, a "To-Not-Do List" is a real thing. It's everything I know I don't want to do. Some people may disagree with me having this type of list but my "To-Do List" is so cumbersome, I like to know that there are things I don't have to do. It helps keep me from feeling overwhelmed.

That being said, I will never sky-dive. I can barely handle when the elevator goes too fast. Why would I ever want to sky-dive???

I will never allow my children to own reptiles or amphibians. Animals that can't be cuddled with should not be pets.

I will never take a cruise. Have any of you seen the movie Poseidon???

I will never take a safari or a jungle adventure. I hate heat, humidity, and bugs the size of my head.

I will never, under my own free will, go to a haunted house, corn maze, hospital, or any other stupid halloween event designed for the sole purpose of scaring the bejesus out of me. No. No. No.

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment