Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Do I Want To Do Before I Die?

1. Wink at a complete stranger.
2. Buy a genuine Amish quilt.
3. See every movie on the AFI's Top 100 Movies of All-Time list.
4. Write and publish at least one book.
5. Read all the books on my To-Read list.
6. See a Broadway play.
7. Fall in love.
8. Raise a family with the man I love.
9. Plant a tree.
10. Go to Spain.
11. Go back to St. Petersburg, Russia.
12. Buy a Dooney & Bourke purse.
13. Write a book or an essay that will get me on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
14. Own a house.
15. Be a part of a protest.
16. Be in a fight.
17. Own a gun.
18. Finish reading War & Peace.
19. Adopt a dog.
20. Go to a NFL game.
21. Participate in a form of civil disobedience.
22. Hack Real Life
23. Buy a pack of Jones Soda with my picture on it.
24. Meet Chuck Palahniuk.
25. Start a revolution.
26. Punch someone in the face cause they deserved it.
27. Be as awesome as Joe Willis
28. Get my Ph.D.
29. Offer a stranger a ride.
30. Leave random notes for people to make their day better.
31. Take a random road trip with no real destination just to enjoy the journey and see where we end up.
32. Reverse Steal.
33. Own a pair of TOMS Shoes.
34. Attend the Warped Tour.
35. Live in Boston.
36. Vacation in Oregon.
37. Change someone's life for the better.

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment