Saturday, December 11, 2010

So This Week...Holy Crap.

Holy crap.

I know it's only been about three days since my last post but it feels more like a lifetime. It's been the last week of classes so school has been basically the sole item on my mind. I've been working on a paper for my Academic Writing class and I really, really like it. It's going to be awesome when it's done. I have two other essays to write; one is due on Monday and the other on Wednesday but I know I can pull it off.

The other way more exciting news is we got another dog! His name is Randy after A Christmas Story. Our other dog is named Ralphie because we got him around Christmas time seven years ago. Randy is a chihuahua/rat-terrier mix and is adorable. He loves to be held and loves to cuddle. I just love him.

The other great news is last night we had our last improv show of the year and it was our best yet! It was so freaking funny! I don't know what made the difference but everyone had lots of energy, everyone was excited, we had great suggestions, and everything seemed to just click. It was a riot. I'm so glad we ended on a positive note.

Well, I know this post hasn't been too interesting but, as I mentioned earlier, school has been the only thing on my mind lately so even right now as I'm typing this, I'm thinking "Crap, I really need to keep working on that paper."

So until next time, Happy Christmas (or whatever other holiday you wish to celebrate.)

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment