Wednesday, August 4, 2010

#37: Who Is Someone You're Pretty Sure Hates Your Guts?

Oh, where to begin?

Well, for starters, a girl named Jessie from SUU hates my guts and probably for a good reason. I sort of called her stupid kind of to her face. She is now engaged to an ex of mine who also hates my guts, though I don't really know why because we broke up on good terms. Jessie probably convinced him to.

Brooke Lund probably hates my guts for many, many reasons (the validity of some are questionable). But I don't really care cause I hate her back. The most recent reason being I physically threw her not only out of my Numero Uno's bedroom but out of his house. I also told her that if she ever hurt him again (intentionally or unintentionally), I would bring her the rapture.  The girl is bad news. I advise you all to stay away.

Haley Bowen hates my guts because I called her a slutty version of the antichrist.

Cassie might hate my guts cause I helped convince her boyfriend to leave her because she was sucking the life out of him.

The following ex-boyfriends most likely hate my guts:
Danny Smith
David Martin
Sage Kolle
Dan Wilson (Unconfirmed. More like a gut feeling)

Oh, and I do not have confirmation but my feelings tell me Chris & Andy might hate my guts (for different reasons).

Love you.
Mean it.

2 comments: