Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#93: What is your favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?

Some girls dig muscles. Others like a nice smile. Me, I like a guy's hands.

Let me explain.

I have rather small hands. The ring size for my thumb is size 6 and doesn't fit on most girls' forefingers. While my hands are small, my fingers aren't stubby. They're proportional to the rest of my hand and my wrist. I guess they could be described at dainty. They remind me of women in the south before the Civil War. Those Southern Belles had dainty hands and kept them as white and as soft as possible. To me, my hands are extremely feminine.

Now, it's no secret that I like my guys to be more on the intelligent dorky side. However, I love it when guys have strong tough hands. Since my hands are so feminine & dainty, I like my guy's hands to contrast sharply with them. I like hands that are big, calloused, rough, ready to take charge and do some hard work. I love holding a guy's hand or playing with his hands when they're really "manly" like that. Whenever I meet a guy who has hands like that, I instantly find him attractive. If I meet a guy who has hands just like mine, I'm typically turned off to him (there have been a few exceptions but that is the general rule).

p.s. Any innuendos found in this entry are purely coincidental and are the fault of the dirty mind the reader. Shame on you. Get your head out of the gutter.

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment