Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stuff That's Changed

Hello, dear & faithful readers.

You may or may not have noticed things are slightly different around here. Let me explain:

Change #1:
I've decided to break up the "Experiments in Writing" list. It was just too long & it annoyed me. So now you can enjoy either "More Light-Hearted Experiments" or "Experiments That Are a Bit Heavier." If you want to read all of the "experiments" (I don't know why, but you are welcome to) the tag cloud still has all 55 posts under the tag "experiments." I will continue to tag them as "experiments" but will also tag them as their respective mood.

Change #2:
The tag/list of "Random, Possibly Funny Thoughts" is no more. I just wasn't using it so I've integrated all of those posts to "More Light-Hearted Experiments."

Change #3:
I've added a tag/list called "Updates." It is for more personal updates about my life that aren't really experiments in writing. They're more like heads-up on my life, or basically what most blogs are. This post, for example, will be tagged and listed as an "Update."

Change #4:
This one only affects people who access my blog via posts on Facebook. Up until now I've been posting the link to the blog itself: justkellyandherstories.blogspot.com. Now I will be posting links to the newest post. This is solely to see which posts are more popular to satisfy my own egotistical curiosity.

I think that's everything. Thank you again, faithful reader, for being a faithful reader.

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment