Tuesday, September 14, 2010

#8: What was the first album you ever bought?

Believe it or not, the first album I ever bought was Spice World by the Spice Girls.

I was in fourth grade and my best friend, Kimmy, and I loved the Spice Girls. They were all about Girl Power and friendship and other things that a poor impressionable young girl might love. I played that cd every chance I got. My parents were probably ready to throw it down the garbage disposal. Even now thinking about it, I have the songs playing through my head. If I heard them again, I could probably sing all the words.

Looking back, the Spice Girls may not have been the best role models for me at such a young age. Luckily for me, I was so young and naive that half the time when they were talking about "naughty" stuff, I had no idea.


Love you.
Mean it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment