Wednesday, August 4, 2010

#43: What Is Your Least Favorite Sound?

Those annoying electronic alarm clocks that make that ungodly noise to wake you up.
Babies screaming their heads off.
Does heavy breathing count? If so, that. 
When someone's nasal passages are clogged and they snort then open their mouths to unclog the mess they just sent down their throat. 
Any & all sound effects from the video game, "Call of Duty."
My mom's cell phone ringtone that she hasn't changed in over ten years (and it's on LOUD).

Love you.
Mean it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sensitive to sounds so there are a lot of sounds that bug me, some you've listed. but my biggest pet peeve when it comes to sound is the ticking sound of a clock. It makes me feel like I'm wasting my life away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny cause I really like the sound of a ticking clock.

    ReplyDelete