Sunday, November 14, 2010

~A Teaser for Something Bigger~

We met by random chance.
We re-met by even more random chance.

He's one of those guys that seems to always be on the outskirts of my life, unable to get any closer. In this regard, I wish we hadn't re-met. He could've stayed a forgotten memory and he never would have haunted my life.

Some people believe that everything happens for a reason. I think that is bullshit. There are a few things, yes, that happen because there is a specific and legitimate reason for them to happen. But sometimes, as one of the Tremor Brothers says in the epic movie Smokin' Aces, "Sometimes fate just up-and-f***s you for no good reason." Whether having him spring up in my life once again is something that was suppose to happen or just fate messing with me, I haven't decided. But, truth be told, I'm leaning towards the latter.

~Note from Kelly~
As the title suggests, this is just a teaser. I'm working on expanding this idea a bit more but I can't seem to make it work. This is as much as I have been able to get out that isn't complete crap. I'll come back to this someday. I promise.

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment