Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just for the Record

This morning, I'm grateful I woke up next to Scotty Dog rather than that guy named Scott.

I'm grateful Josh has found someone. He deserves it.

I'm grateful Ali & Greg are moving out this week.

I'm grateful Sean is still my Numero Uno.

I'm grateful Andy gave me a chance to write for the Review.

I'm grateful my Babygirl still works after 6+ years.

I'm grateful my tumor is content with just chilling in my head and not causing problems.

I'm grateful John cares about me.

I'm grateful Jon found a job.

I'm grateful Cindy is in our family.

I'm grateful there aren't as many cats in the neighborhood so we can enjoy baby quail.

I'm grateful I had the chance to know Kristy. She's one of the greatest people I've ever met.

I'm grateful for the Zebra F-301 BP pens.

I'm grateful good books, good movies, and good stories.

I'm grateful I'm taking a trip to Cedar City in a week.

I'm grateful for my friends out there who know the real me and still love me.

What are you grateful for?

Love you.
Mean it.

p.s. Thanks to Andy for the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment