Monday, January 17, 2011

I Am Resolved

It looks like I was so busy writing an article about New Year Resolutions, (which can be read here) I forgot to make some of my own. There's probably some irony in there somewhere...

Anyway, as for resolutions, I'm not sure what I should resolve to do. I don't want to make any lofty promises to myself that, in a year, I'll look back at and laugh at my idiotic idealism. Of course, I don't want to just keep living my life the way it is without some vague attempt at self-improvement. So here they are, the five goals I am resolved to keep.

1. Write something (on this blog or in my journal or for the Review or just in my notebook) five days out of the week.
2. Don't get anything lower than a B in all of my classes.
3. Be less egotistical (this is going to be hard considering how freaking awesome I am).
4. Say "yes" to more experiences and adventures.
5. Be more bold when it comes to meeting new people and being outgoing.

That seems like enough. Let's not get too over-the-top excited about self-improvement.

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment