Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Wonderful World of Kelly

Today, boys and girls, you get to experience a joy unlike any other. I, Kelly, will be giving you an exclusive look into my world. The following are little bits of info that you may but probably don't know. They may seem random but that's only because they are. So sit back and enjoy this all expenses paid trip into the Wonderful World of Kelly

~I have the amazing ability to judge a guy mere minutes after I meet him. The amazing part is that more often than not, I'm right. This doesn't work for girls because I tend to judge them more harshly than guys.

~I generally hate girls.

~I am afraid of three things: tarantulas, the dark, and being alone & disconnected.

~I've fallen in love with more books in my life than guys.

~I secretly love to argue.

~Before I was born, my dad knew I was going to be a boy so the only name they had picked out was Scott. This name has sprung up in my life in the most unusual ways.

~My favorite movie is Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. However, I hate scary movies.

~I have a morbid fascination with serial killers.

~The following things are with me nearly all the time: my phone, a pen, hair ties, and my six rings.

~Nearly all of my jewelry holds some sentimental meaning behind it. The most profound of these are my six rings. They all represent a significant point in my life.

~I have always wanted a tattoo but have never stuck with one idea long enough to really commit to it.

~I have never been in a fight.

~My favorite "hobby" is to talk to new people.

~I find the following things overrated: nature, yogurt, & ultimate frisbee.

~I love a good story.

~I hate italian food.

~One of the happier times in my life, if not the happiest, was when I was a writing assistant for Joe's ENGL 1000 classes.

~When I was little, I had a problem with lying. This stopped when my mom bought me a book called, "Matilda Who Told Lies, and Was Burned to Death."

~My favorite picture books growing up were Many Moons, Ferdinand, and Gregory the Terrible Eater.

~The following teachers taught me at Rock Canyon Elementary, starting with Kindergarten and finishing with sixth grade: Mrs. Barlow, Mrs. Roberts, Mrs. Cottom, Mrs. Gage, Mrs. Llewellyn, Mr. Nielsen, and Mr. Wells.

~The craziest person I've ever dated was a guy named Andrew. When I ran into him nearly two years after we dated, he told me how he was the next messiah and the LDS church was spying on him.

~The first series I ever read was the Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder.

~My favorite Disney princess/heroine is Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

~When I was little, I wanted to be the President when I grew up. I really thought I could fix everything because it was really simple to me.

~I really am shy.

~I hate to watch basketball but I love to watch football.

~I have a huge stack of movies I have been dying to watch but I haven't because I hate to watch movies by myself.

~I love to watch documentaries.

~I often find myself wishing my life were more exciting.

This concludes this portion of the Wonderful World of Kelly. Keep checking back for more tidbits of the awesomeness that is Kelly.

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment