Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Argument To Stay Cynical

It's nights like tonight that remind me why I should always be cynical.

It seems I sometimes forget that people lie for their own benefit. They manipulate others because they can. And, more than anything, they don't see why this is wrong.

I had my heart broken by a prick tonight. Turns out I'm really good at getting guys who want to 'fool around' with me but never date me. What's really funny is nearly two weeks ago, I had already written this guy off as a lying prick who couldn't be trusted. But then I did something really stupid. I gave him a second chance. Hey, I've been wrong before. Maybe he's not the manipulating bastard I first took him for.

Sometimes, I really hate being right.

I've been trying to fight my cynical nature, trying to find the good in people & trust that goodness.

Well, so much for that.

Love you.
Mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment